Photographed extensively in Haiti, the Philippines and Nepal.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY/ THE INTERNATIONAL CENTER OF PHOTOGRAPHY
New York, New York
Master of Fine Art in Photography, May 1993
Hempstead, New York
Bachelor in Communication Arts
Specialization in Film and Photography, May 1987
PUBLICATIONS and AWARDS
- Aperture. Haiti: Feeding the Spirit, New York, NY. Spring 1991
- Brooklyn Bridge Featured Sculptor article May 2000
- Parenting Magazine. Child Photography Special Issue. New York, NY. June 1998.
- Parade Magazine. Best Friends Photography Contest. First Prize Winner. New York, NY. 1989.
- Size: 16x20
- Medium: Black and White photography
- Support: Matted on Archival Board
- Limited Edition of 25 Prints
- Signed and Numbered by Artist